IEEE Xplore (Digital Library)+SCOPUS
IEEE ID: #45530
Call for Papers
Aim and Scope
WITS is an international conference that serves researchers, scholars, professionals, students, and academicians who are looking to both foster working relationships and gain access to the latest research results.
You are invited to submit a paper for consideration. All accepted and presented papers will be published in the conference proceedings and indexed by IEEE Xplore Digital Library and Scopus.
WITS has been organized for the last four year in the form of one workshop and three international conferences. The first edition was held in the imperial city of Morocco, Fez on April 9-10, 2014. The second also held in Fez on April 29-30, 2015. In the third edition, WITS was organized in Kenitra on April 21-22, 2016. Finally, the last edition was organized in Fez, on April 19-20, 2017.
The not exhaustive list of topics includes:
– Wireless Networks & Cloud computing
– Networks: protocols, architectures, services, applications, Mobile
– Transmission systems, antennas and propagation
– RFID technologies, Radar systems
– Satellite & Space Communications
– MIMO & Cognitive Systems
– Optical Communications
– Digital, analog, RF, mixed, asynchronous circuit design
– Digital Image/Video Processing
– Multimedia Systems, Image
– Video Processing & Patterns recognition
– Mobile devices
– Multimedia broadcasting overall system and standardization
– Pervasive computing and ambient intelligence
– VLSI architecture
– Systems on-chip
– Design and implementation of embedded software
– Embedded Parallel Processing
– Biomass Geothermal, Hydraulic
– Energy storage & management
– Photovoltaic energy & Solar Energy
– Wind Energy
Paper submission deadline: December 15, 2018
Acceptance Notification: February 01, 2019
Camera ready: March 01, 2019
Early registration: March 01, 2019
Later registration: March 20, 2019
Conference Date : April 03-04, 2019
How to submit
We invite scientific publications up to 6 pages, which may be submitted in PDF via the Easychair system below:
António Eduardo De Barros Ruano (IEEE member) Universidade do Algarve, Faro, Portugal
Saad BENNANI DOSSE (IEEE member), ENSA, SMBA University, Fez, Morocco
Hakim EL FADILI (IEEE member), ENSA, SMBA University, Fez, Morocco
António Eduardo De Barros Ruan
Portuguese electronic engineering educator. Member International
Federation Automatic Control (associate editor Automatica since 1998),
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Control Systesm Society.
Is responsible of the LIMA laboratory CANADA,
received the B.Ing. and M.Sc.A in electrical engineering from Université
du Québec (UQTR), Québec, Canada in 1988 and 1990 respectively.
Is Professor of Electronics at the Faculty of Sciences and Technology,
Jijel University, Algeria. He received his M.S. Degree and Phd in Electronics from the
University of Sciences Technologies (USTHB) Algiers in 2002 and 2006 respectively.
ABOU ALKALAM Anas
Professor at “Ecole Nationale des Sciences Appliquees de Marrakech” CADI AYYAD
university, Marrakech, and president of the Morrocan Association of Digital Trust.
He is ISO certified 27001 Lead Auditor , CEH and CISSP.
For further information, please contact us by email at: email@example.com .ma